HUAWEI T521 DRIVER

The phone locked to Bell Canada immediately came back with the message “unlocked” and worked on the Speakout Rogers network sim card I had put in. Just because you are honest people. Mon Oct 21 Nokia phones only takes up to 3 incorrect attempts before it will be HARD lock, so be very careful! I did receive email response from support promptly. I had everything I needed within about 24 hours.

Uploader: Dairisar
Date Added: 20 November 2016
File Size: 33.31 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 41195
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

I decided to see what kind of scam they was gonna try on me so I could prove to myself you can’t trust things like this.

Unlock Huawei T FREE Remote SIM Unlock Codes | Genuine & Safe!

I signed up for netflix which was easy and I wanted to do it anyway. Look forward to more business. You saved me alot of money.

A very professional team, quick response and unlocking the phone was very easy. Thanks for your help really impressed Fri Jun 27 4: Wed Aug 7 Thank you so much this web service is awesome and excellent customer service and I could unlock my phone very easy!

ACER ASPIRE 6920 HDMI DRIVER

I said to myself HA HA! Wed Jun 4 1: Keep up the good work and I’ll keep coming back. Tue Jan 15 First, i didn’t know how to do it because it did not happens like the instructios.

HUAWEI T521

As well as the benefit of being able to use your phone with any network, it also increases its value if you ever plan on selling it. Yes we do unlock it! And the phone ask me the new code sent and “tchalam”!!! After some logic steps I send the modified modem to the phone and put a new card from other provider.

Fri Sep 6 I did receive email response from support promptly. Well I went though the Trial Pay process and found a site where I didn’t have to pay any money to complete.

Not really free of money but we figure it fair. Mon May 20 I will recommend this unlocks service to all my friends and family.

AOC E1649FWU DISPLAYLINK DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Huawei T secret codes

Tue Dec 17 9: Mon May 28 9: I used the TrialPay approach to getting an unlock The first code unlocked our Huawei. Tue Jul 9 Tue Nov 12 5: Thanks a lot G521 Jul 30 I was skeptical of finding a website to unlock my phone for free – but there is nothing to worry about here!

Definitely would use them again. Please contact us at http: You will definitely huaweii more of my business in the future. I received the code in 24 hours and it worked right away.